Medical Waste Service Technician
Sorry, this job has expired.
At DaRob Inc., we are proud of our work we do in the medical waste service industry. We excel at medical waste disposal, training, quality assurance, compliance, and validation testing. Due to our hard work and passion for the industry, our company continues to grow and expand, creating new positions and new opportunities for those looking for a rewarding career in a growing industry.
We are currently hiring full-time medical waste service technicians.
As a medical waste service technician you can expect to:
• Travel between customer facilities providing on-site placement and collection of Stericycle waste containers (based on the customer contract - Sharps, Rx, Haz, etc) through a healthcare facility, as required or requested.
• Collect/transport RCRA pharmaceutical waste and take to central accumulation areas within the facility.
• Maintain a rigid collection and service schedule.
• Communicate duty status on a defined schedule.
• No CDL required.
• Must have a clean driving history.
• Must pass a drug screen.
• Demonstrate ability to work independently and with little supervision.
• Demonstrate knowledge of computer software applications including spreadsheets and word processing.
• Have a good understanding of OSHA laws and medical waste sanitation.
• Paid vacation
• Attendance bonuses
• Company-provided uniforms
• Great pay
• Health Insurance
• Opportunity for advancement
Be proud of your work every day when you join us at DaRob Medical Waste Services!
Fill out the "Apply Now" form above.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.