Non-CDL Route Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
At DaRob Inc., we are proud of our work we do in the medical waste service industry. We excel at medical waste disposal, training, quality assurance, compliance, and validation testing. Due to our hard work and passion for the industry, our company continues to grow and expand, creating new positions and new opportunities for those looking for a rewarding career in a growing industry.
We are currently hiring full-time and part-time non-CDL route drivers.
Veterans, semi-retired, or retirees are welcome to apply!
As the route driver you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring customers’ waste is picked up in a timely and accurate manner by managing assigned routes.
• Picking up and transporting waste safely according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
• Planning daily schedule based on customers’ needs by reviewing daily paperwork, e.g., manifest, route sheets, previous VCR, etc. provided by the Transportation Manager/Supervisor or Dispatcher.
• Picking up specified waste from each customer site scheduled for the day.
• Ensuring waste, supplies, and material handling equipment are secured prior to operating vehicle on public highway.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have 3 years driving experience.
• 2 or more years of customer service experience.
• No CDL required.
• Must maintain current required license with an excellent driving record.
• Must demonstrate good computer skills and knowledge of intranet.
• Must work safely and carefully to prevent injury to self and others while driving, loading, and unloading vehicle. This position requires constant mental and visual attention relative to the safe operation of the vehicle.
• Must pass a drug screen.
We offer the following benefits to full-time employees:
• Paid vacation
• Attendance bonuses
• Company-provided uniforms
• Great pay
• Health Insurance
• Opportunity for advancement
To apply, fill out the "Apply now" form above and attach your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.